Hi friends and family! I've created this blog as an easy way to update you all on the trip. I hope to write updates about once a week, and perhaps even add photos as we go.
We leave on Monday and arrive in Frankfurt, Germany on Tuesday morning. We'll spend the night and day in Frankfurt and then take an overnight bus to Paris, where we'll spend 5 days. From there, we fly to Madrid for a week and then onto Rome. We'll end March in Italy, and then work our way up to Switzerland and Germany in April. From that point on we have no set travel plans other than our return flight at the end of May.
Scott and I both have Skype accounts, so if you have one as well and would like to chat while we're there, go ahead and email either of us. We're hoping to be able to use Scott's iPod as a Skype phone using wireless internet, so we won't be wholly dependent upon internet cafes.
I would love any advice that you have to offer regarding our trip. I am searching for places to stay in Paris, Madrid, and Rome. If you have any recommendations of cheap hotels or hostels in any of these places, please pass them along!
I'd best get back to packing and planning.
All the best,
Christina
Bring one of the super high tech power converters, and an American (if not 2) power strip. ^_^
ReplyDelete-Melissa
Hi Christina and Scott, thanks for sharing this with us. I want one of those crepes from the street carts! And, I want it now! Enjoy. Love, Billie and Chuck
ReplyDeleteSeñora, te vi en el café y eres hermosa. ¿Por qué estás con ese hombre? El turco. Young American - Te quiero. Vuelve a la cafetería y te leeré poesía encantadora. En su país no aprecian la poesía? Yo te haré un espresso doble. Pero dejan a los turcos en casa, ¿vale?
ReplyDeleteRicardo